Home of The Saints
0 Jonathan Ferrarini
|Birth Date:||September 17|
AS A SOPHOMORE...
- Posted one of the best seasons in program history in net for the Saints, playing in and starting all 19 contests while setting several single-season records in goal.
- Posted the single-season record for saves with 140 stops, ranking first in the GNAC and eighth among NCAA D-III keepers and averaged 7.37 saves per game to rank first in the GNAC and 22nd in the country.
- Registered 1,745 minutes in goal, a new EC standard which also ranked 47th in the nation among D-III goalies.
- Finished the year with a 1.60 goals against average and an .819 save percentage.
- Recorded four shutouts on the year, one shy of the single-season record, including a 16-save effort (career-high) in a 0-0 tie against Norwich University on September 22nd.
- Was named the GNAC Goalkeeper of the Week in back-to-back weeks on September 25th and October 2nd and also tabbed to the GNAC Weekly Honor Roll on October 9th and October 23rd.
- Named the 2017 Emmanuel Men's Soccer team M.V.P. by Head Coach Dan Roberts.
AS A FRESHMAN...
- Ferrarini started started 19 of 19 games in goal for the Saints, which ranks first all-time in both games played and started for a single season. Ferrarini also ranks first all-time in minutes played in a single season with 1679 minutes played.
- The goalkeeper recorded eight wins and two ties in his freshman year, yet another single season all-time high in Saints history.
- Ferrarini recorded a staggering 104 saves in 2016, ranking fourth all-time in saves in a single season.
- Ferrarini tallied four shutouts in his rookie season, the first of which coming against Newbury College on September 17th. The keeper ranks second all-time in shout outs in a single season
- Against GNAC opponent Johnson and Wales on October 19th, Ferrarini recorded a career high 12 saves in a late 1-0 loss.
- Ferrarini was a four-year varsity player and three-year starter at Hanover High School (Hanover, Mass.)
- Was a two-year team captain and two-time Patriot League All-Star
- Also played two years of basketball and was the team captain as a senior
- Major: Undecided
- Career Aspirations: Own a business
- Favorite Movie: Stepbrothers
- Favorite Book: The Great Gatsby
- Favorite Pre-game Meal: Lasagna
- Favorite Late Night Snack: Pizza
- Favorite Spot on the EC Campus: Jean Yawkey Center
- Most Exciting Athletic Experience: Beating Holliston in penalty kicks during senior year
- Most Respected Professional Athlete: David Ortiz
|Oct 14||Mount Ida College||W, 4-1|
|Oct 16||University of Massachusetts - Boston||L, 3-0|
|Oct 18||at Anna Maria College||W, 2-0|
|Oct 21||at Regis College||T, 1-1|
|Oct 25||at WPI||L, 4-0|
|Oct 29||at Norwich University||L, 2-0|
|Aug 30||Bunker Hill Community College||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|Sep 2||at Emerson College||L, 2-1||1||90:00||2||2.00||5||.714|
|Sep 4||at Pine Manor College||T, 2-2||1||110:00||2||1.64||4||.667|
|Sep 9||Roger Williams University||L, 4-0||1||90:00||4||4.00||11||.733|
|Sep 11||at Newbury College||L, 4-3||1||91:50||4||3.92||2||.333|
|Sep 13||at Wentworth Institute of Technology||L, 5-0||1||87:22||5||5.15||7||.583|
|Sep 16||at Rivier University||T, 0-0||1||110:00||0||0.00||2||1.000|
|Sep 19||Lasell College||W, 3-1||1||90:00||1||1.00||6||.857|
|Sep 22||at Norwich University||T, 0-0||1||110:00||0||0.00||16||1.000|
|Sep 27||Johnson & Wales University||L, 1-0||1||90:00||1||1.00||9||.900|
|Sep 30||at Lesley University||T, 0-0||1||110:00||0||0.00||8||1.000|
|Oct 4||Albertus Magnus College||T, 1-1||1||110:00||1||0.82||10||.909|
|Oct 7||Suffolk University||T, 1-1||1||110:00||1||0.82||9||.900|
|Oct 11||St. Joseph's College (ME)||L, 6-0||1||45:00||2||4.00||4||.667|
|Oct 14||Mount Ida College||W, 4-1||1||90:00||1||1.00||4||.800|
|Oct 16||University of Massachusetts - Boston||L, 3-0||1||76:33||2||2.35||7||.778|
|Oct 18||at Anna Maria College||W, 2-0||1||90:00||0||0.00||6||1.000|
|Oct 21||at Regis College||T, 1-1||1||110:00||1||0.82||7||.875|
|Oct 25||at WPI||L, 4-0||1||45:00||2||4.00||8||.800|
|Oct 29||at Norwich University||L, 2-0||1||90:00||2||2.00||15||.882|