||Low Two-Day Score
|171 (10/15-16/16 @ Gorham CC)
AS A SOPHOMORE...
- Scavone qualified for four matches during his sophomore campaign including the GNAC Championship.
- Opened the year with a 98 at the 15th Annual John Queenan Memorial Tournament at Point Sebago Golf Resort in Casco, Maine.
- Carded an 85 on September 17 at William J. Devine Golf Course at Franklin Park.
- Shot a two-day total of 172 at the GNAC Championship including a Day 2 round of 79 at Valley Country Club in Warwick, R.I. for the lowest Emmanuel round during the weekend.
AS A FRESHMAN...
- Scavone competed in six competitions for the Saints during is exceptional rookie campaign
- On September 17, in the Elms Blazer Fall Invitational at Hickory Ridge, he made his collegiate debut. In day one of the two day tournament Scavone posted a career low round 77.
- The freshman posted the team low round an outstanding five times in 2016.
- In the GNAC Championship at Gorham Country Club, Scavone shot a 156 over the two days. The total was a career personal best as well as a team two day low score on the year.
- Scavone was a four-year varsity golfer at Auburn High School (Auburn, Mass.)
- Started as a sophomore, junior, and senior
- Named First Team SWCL All-Star as a sophomore, junior, and senior
- Made Telegram and Gazette Super Team in 2014 and 2015
Major: Biology Neuroscience
Career Aspirations: Research Scientist
Favorite Movie: Air Bud
Favorite Book: Air Bud
Favorite Pre-game Meal: Soup
Favorite Late Night Snack: Crackers
Favorite Spot on the EC Campus: Library
Most Exciting Athletic Experience: Making an eagle on the par 4 7th hole at Pakachoag Golf Course
Most Respected Professional Athlete: Andrew Bogut