Home of The Saints
|Birth Date:||October 15|
|High School:||Saint Thomas Aquinas|
AS A JUNIOR...
- Nazzaro was named the Women's Cross Country Academic Achievement Award winner for the Fall of 2017
AS A SOPHOMORE...
- Ran in six races for the Saints in 2016
- Nazzaro ran a personal best 13:29 two mile on September 3 in the Fens Classic
- Her season best 22:08 5k came at the Saints Invitational on October 4 and tied her personal best at the GNAC Championship on October 29th
- The runner maintained a 22:17 5k average on the year, it was good for sixth best on the team
- Nazzaro ran a 26:41 at the DIII NCAA Regioanls on November 12
AS A FRESHMAN...
- 5K RUN
- Finished 138th (24:26.63) at the Roger Williams University Invitational
- Finished 106th (23:04) at the Codfish Bowl
- Finished 68th (25:08.7) at the St. Joe's Maine Runnin' Monks Invitational
- Finished 78th (23:32) at the Emmanuel Saints Invitational
- Finished 57th (24:14) at the Great Northeast Conference Championships
- 6K RUN
- Finished 253rd (29:40.89) at the ECAC Championships
- Nazzaro ran cross country for four years and indoor/outdoor track for three at Saint Thomas Aquinas High School.
- Major: Writing, Editing & Publishing
- Favorite Movie: Silver Linings Playbook
- Favorite Book: The Great Gatsby
- Favorite Pre-game Meal: Pasta
- Favorite Late Night Snack: Ice Cream
- Favorite Spot on the EC Campus: The Jean Yawkey Center
- Most Exciting Athletic Experience: Making it to Meet of Champions in XC during junior year
- Who is your most respected professional athlete?: Shalane Flanagan