Home of The Saints
|Hometown:||East Walpole, Mass.|
|High School:||Walpole High School|
AS A SOPHMORE...
- Competed in six races for the EC Cross Country team, including the NCAA DIII regional at Bowdoin College on November 10th
- Recorded a season best of 21:00.80 at the UMass Dartmouth Invitational on September 15tg
- Finished the season with an average time of 21:43.40 in the 5k
- Named to the GNAC Academic All-Conference Squad
AS A FIRST-YEAR...
- Forester competed in all seven meets for the Saints during the fall
- She was able to record a personal best in the 5K at the GNACS on October 28th with a time of 19:56 in the 5K
- Forester was also able to record a personal best in the 6K at NCAA Regionals at the University of Southern Maine on November 11th with a time of 23:24
- She was named the GNAC's Rookie of the Year, a member of the All-Conference First Team and Emmanuel's Women's Cross Country's Most Valuable Performer
- Attended high school at Walpole HS in Walpole, Mass.
- Competed on the Norton HS Cross Country and Track and Field teams all four years
- Forester was named all-conference in 2014 and 2016
- Led team to all-states senior year after a Division III win
- Major: Undecided
- Favorite Pre-game Meal: Pasta
- Favorite Late Night Snack: Peanut butter
- Most Exciting Athletic Experience: Winning DIII in High School