Home of The Saints
AS A JUNIOR...
- Boyle ran in seven races for the Saints in 2017
- For the second year in a row, she ran a personal best 5k at the GNAC Championship on October 28, posting a 21:04
- Boyle qualified for the DIII NCAA Regionals where she ran a personal best 6k time of 24:44
- She was also named to the GNAC All-Sportsmanship Team for the season
AS A SOPHOMORE...
- Boyle ran in five races for the Saints in 2016
- She ran a personal best 5k at the GNAC Championship on October 29, posting a 21:43
- Boyle qualified for the DIII NCAA Regionals where she ran a personal best 6k time of 25:52
- The runner lowered her time in every race enabling her to maintain a 22:19 5k average on the season
AS A FRESHMAN...
- Ran in six races for the Saints in her first collegiate season
- Posted a personal best 5K of 22:00 at UMass-Dartmouth on Sept. 19
- Clocked a personal best 6K of 28:05 at the ECAC meet at Williams on Nov. 7
- Finished the season with an average of 23:09
- Boyle was a four-year track & field athlete at Wells HS (Wells, Maine)
- She placed in the Maine State Invitational in the 400m race her sophomore, junior and senior year
- Boyle qualified for the New England Invitational in both indoor & outdoor track following a 2nd place finish in the 4 x 800 relay
- Named to the Maine Indoor Track & Field All-Star team.
- Major: Neuropsychology
- Career Aspirations: Concussion specialist
- Favorite Movie: Everest
- Favorite Book: Inferno
- Favorite Pre-game Meal: Red pepper & Rice cakes
- Favorite Late Night Snack: Oreos and Peanut Butter
- Favorite Spot on the EC Campus: The quad
- Best Class at EC: physiology
- Most Exciting Athletic Experience: Going to New Englands in high school
- Who is your most respected professional athlete?: Allyson Felix