Home of The Saints
|High School:||Mountain Valley|
AS A FRESHMAN...
- 55M SPRINT
- Finished 18th (8.08) at the University of Southern Maine Invite on 1/26
- 55M HURDLES
- Finished 12th (9.64) at the University of Southern Maine Invite on 1/26
- 60M SPRINT
- Finished 13th (8.75) at the Gordon Kelly Invitational on 2/9
- 60M HURDLES
- Finished 10th (10.50) at the Tufts Invitational on 1/12
- 100M RUN
- Finished 19th (14.50) at the Carla Coffey Track & Field Invitational on 4/6
- 100M HURDLES
- Finished 6th (17.11) at the Inter-Conference Championship Meet on 4/27
- 200M RUN
- Finished 24th (29.84) at the University of Southern Maine Invite on 1/26
- HIGH JUMP
- Finished 3rd (1.45) at the Inter-Conference Championship Meet on 4/27
- Sterling was a four-year member on the Mountain Valley HS varsity track team and also earned four varsity letters playing soccer and three on the MVHS cheer team.
- She was a three-time conference and state champion in the 100m hurdles.
- Sterling broke the Mountain Valley conference record in the 100m hurdles her senior year and was named the Sun Journal Track Athlete of the Year.
- Major: Sociology w/Criminology concentration
- Career Aspirations: Child advocacy
- Favorite Movie: Forrest Gump
- Favorite Book: The Outsiders
- Favorite Pre-game Meal: Clif bars and vegetables
- Favorite Late Night Snack: Smartfood popcorn
- Favorite Spot on the EC Campus: Mission and Ministry
- Most Exciting Athletic Experience: Breaking the Mountain Valley conference record in the 100m hurdles during my senior year of high school
- Who is your most respected professional athlete?: Aly Raisman