Home of The Saints
|Hometown:||East Thetford, Vt.|
|High School:||Thetford Academy|
AS A FRESHMAN...
- 60M SPRINT
- Finished with a season best of 9.48 seconds at the NYC DIII Invitational on 2/1
- 100M RUN
- Finished in 25th at the Carla Coffey Track & Field Invitational on 4/6 with a time of 15.10
- LONG JUMP
- Completed a season best jump on 3/30 at the Tufts Snowflake Classic with a best jump of 4.07 meters
- Finished in 20th place at the Season Collier Invitational on 4/20 with a best throw of 16.85 meters
- Davis was a three-sport athlete at Thetford Academy, earning four varsity letters on the track & field team and three varsity letters each on the girls soccer and alpine ski squads.
- She was named a captain of the track & field team her senior season.
- Attended the Essex Invitational three times and competed in the Vermont State Championships four times in both indoor and outdoor track.
- Was a state finalist three times.
- Holds the Thetford Academy school record in the 4x100, 4x200, long jump and triple jump events.
- Major: Secondary Education and English
- Career Aspirations: Middle School English Teacher
- Favorite Movie: The Little Rascals
- Favorite Book: "It" by Stephen King
- Favorite Pre-game Meal: Granola bar and blue gatorade
- Favorite Late Night Snack: Mozzarella sticks
- Favorite Spot on the EC Campus: Athletic trainer's room in the JYC
- Most Exciting Athletic Experience: Breaking the school 4x200 relay record as the anchor leg
- Most Respected Professional Athlete: Hannah Kearney