Advisor: Jamahl Jackson (Assistant Athletic Director)
Officers: Katharine Journeay, Carly Church, John Carroll, Andrew Blood
|Sport(s) Represented||Year in School|
|Matteo Baldassare||Men's Soccer||'21|
|Andrew Blood||Men's Lacrosse||'18|
|Bethany Bonilla||Women's Lacrosse||'19|
|Jack Bouchard||Men's Soccer||'21|
|Jack Boyle||Men's Lacrosse||'20|
|Patrick Carty||Men's Cross Country/Track||'20|
|Carly Church||Women's Volleyball||'19|
|Megan Costa||Dance Team||'19|
|Olivia Dalphonse||Women's Basketball||'19|
|Natalie Dash||Women's Soccer||'20|
|Katharine Journeay||Women's Volleyball||'19|
|Mackenzie Katz||Women's Lacrosse||'18|
|Morgan Mercier||Men's Soccer||'21|
|Serena Morin||Dance Team||'20|
|Austin Rosenberg||Men's Lacrosse||'19|
|Casey Sheehan||Women's Volleyball/Softball||'19|
|Nicole Varca||Women's Cross Country/Track||'18|
|Yannic Williams||Men's Basketball||'20|
Emmanuel College SAAC is dedicated to the Athletic and Academic advancement of student athletes, to strive to contribute, and enhance the overall quality of the educational experience by:
- Encouraging unity, common purpose and camaraderie between teams and all athletes in the Athletic program.
- Encouraging involvement of student athletes in campus and community life.
- Acting as both a resource for student athletes and as a liaison to voice the concerns of student athletes to the athletic administration and vice versa.
- Providing opportunities for development of character, citizenship, and leadership.
- Increasing overall awareness of athletic matches and other events on campus.
- Leading by learning from our successes and mistakes while continuing to grow.
- Encouraging proper behavior at all home events/matches/games for athletes, staff, and spectators. Regardless of win or loss, upholding all NCAA sportsmanship guidelines, having our home be the most competitive, safe and fun environment to compete.