The Emmanuel College Athletic Department ensures compliance with all of the College's rules and regulations, as well as those of our affliliate conferences. Student-athletes, coaches and administrators may download all of the mandatory NCAA Division III, Great Northeast Athletic Conference and Emmanuel College compliance paperwork here:
- NCAA Summary of Regulations
- NCAA Student-Athlete Statement
- NCAA Drug Testing Consent Form
- NCAA General Amateurism and Eligibility Form for International Students
- GNAC Sportsmanship and Ethical Conduct Code
- Emmanuel College Student Athlete Code of Conduct
- Emmanuel College Hazing Policy
- Student Athlete Authorization/Consent for Disclosure of Protected Health Information
- Emmanuel College Hometown Release Consent Form
- NCAA Medical Exception Documentation Reporting Form (ADHD)
The Emmanuel College Athletic Department submits its Equity in Athletics Disclosure Act (EADA) report to the U.S. Department of Education's Office of Federal Student Aid annually. The Equity in Athletics Disclosure Act requires co-educational institutions of postsecondary education that participate in a Title IV, federal student financial assistance program, and have an intercollegiate athletic program, to prepare an annual report to the Department of Education on athletic participation, staffing, and revenues and expenses, by men's and women's teams. The Department uses this information in preparing its required report to the Congress on gender equity in intercollegiate athletics. Emmanuel's EADA report can be accessed online via the U.S. Department of Education website: Equity in Athletics Data Analysis.
You may also download the PDF of Emmanuel College's 2015-16 EADA Report.